Coming to you from the crossroads between art and humor, Jeff Leedy’s Do You Want To Count Every Stroke? Or Play Men’s Rules? is our Work of the Week. An award-winning fine art humorist whose portfolio includes his Funday Sunnies series, Leedy won a gold medal in the New York Society of Illustrators’ inaugural Humor Show and has exhibited at hundreds of festivals across his decades-spanning career. His artwork can be found in private collections and galleries all over the world.
If you want a chuckle, visit Leedy’s Website (artthatmakesyoulaugh.com) and get to know his unique perspective on a variety of subjects, including sports (like golf, seen here), animals and professions.
And if a particular piece strikes your fancy, well, he offers reproductions that are very affordably priced.
- Why I Hate George Jetson | The Guerrilla Framer - September 11, 2015
- 5 Tips for Marketing Through Daily-Deal Websites - August 1, 2015
- Finishing with Style - July 15, 2015
- Pease Pedestals: Displaying Success - July 15, 2015
- Mind Your Margins – More Profit for Happier Customers - June 18, 2015
- The Pursuit of Happiness: Roma Moulding Celebrates 30 Years - April 2, 2014
- URBAN ASHES—Using Salvaged Wood to Make Artful Frames, by Michael Pacitti - September 6, 2013
- Polly Norman’s Prehistoric Ride Through a Lavender Sky - March 13, 2013
- Work of the Week: Johnny Taylor’s The Age of Flight #3 - March 1, 2013
- Do You Want To Count Every Stroke? Or Play Men’s Rules? - February 27, 2013