Yes you are, because this art is by well-known fine art humorist Jeff Leedy, who defines his work as “The collision of the Impressionists and The New Yorker.”
Leedy won a gold medal in the New York Society of Illustrators’ first Humor Show, beating out 3,500 international entries. He has been invited to exhibit at hundreds of festivals over the past 24 years, including the Sausalito Art Festival. His mission is to make people laugh through his art. Because he wants everyone to have access to his art, Leedy’s reproductions are affordably priced.
So don’t wait until you’re depressed to visit his Website, ArtThatMakesYouLaugh.com, or his Main Street gallery in Marble Falls, TX.
- Miami Art Week 2016 - November 29, 2016
- Art Scene 2016 - November 22, 2016
- Why I Hate George Jetson | The Guerrilla Framer - September 11, 2015
- 5 Tips for Marketing Through Daily-Deal Websites - August 1, 2015
- Finishing with Style - July 15, 2015
- Pease Pedestals: Displaying Success - July 15, 2015
- Mind Your Margins – More Profit for Happier Customers - June 18, 2015
- The Pursuit of Happiness: Roma Moulding Celebrates 30 Years - April 2, 2014
- URBAN ASHES—Using Salvaged Wood to Make Artful Frames, by Michael Pacitti - September 6, 2013
- Polly Norman’s Prehistoric Ride Through a Lavender Sky - March 13, 2013