Indeed, the power of light to dispel the darkness of the world is a theme that can be seen throughout the work of this abstract expressionist, recently named one of ABN‘s Top 50 Emerging Artists of 2012, who sees art as a means to do just that. Morin brings brightness and joy to viewers through his use of vibrant colors and a clean, simplistic style. In creating his art, his goal is to strip away many of the complexities of modern living and share his own positive, uplifting world view.
“Let’s face it, the world is not a simple place to live in anymore; therefore, why should we, as artists, make our artwork any more difficult for people to understand and accept?” asks Morin. “I find it a challenge to express myself without the use of many colors. It is fun for me to explain myself in this format.”
Morin’s artistic positivity is in evidence in New York City Lights, which portrays the iconic bright lights and hustle and bustle of the Big Apple using Morin’s signature bold colors and modern style.
More information on the artist and his extensive portfolio can be found at www.morinmodernart.com.
- Miami Art Week 2016 - November 29, 2016
- Art Scene 2016 - November 22, 2016
- Why I Hate George Jetson | The Guerrilla Framer - September 11, 2015
- 5 Tips for Marketing Through Daily-Deal Websites - August 1, 2015
- Finishing with Style - July 15, 2015
- Pease Pedestals: Displaying Success - July 15, 2015
- Mind Your Margins – More Profit for Happier Customers - June 18, 2015
- The Pursuit of Happiness: Roma Moulding Celebrates 30 Years - April 2, 2014
- URBAN ASHES—Using Salvaged Wood to Make Artful Frames, by Michael Pacitti - September 6, 2013
- Polly Norman’s Prehistoric Ride Through a Lavender Sky - March 13, 2013