When Stefano Campanini decided to bring together two of his greatest passions—art and wine—he did more than just drink some Bordeaux and visit an art gallery. Instead, the long-time gallerist—and co-founder of Miami’s Etra Fine Art gallery—brought this fitting duo to the entire Miami art community by opening Wine by the Bay, a fine art and wine boutique located in the heart of downtown Miami.
Situated in a prime location overlooking Miami’s gorgeous Biscayne Bay, Wine by the Bay will further contribute to Miami’s flourishing art scene with a constantly-changing art exhibition and regular wine tastings featuring a selection of wine appropriate for everyone from novices to connoisseurs. “I am looking forward to offering something that everyone enjoys… in an environment where the art can be appreciated by many and in an unintimidating way,” says Campanini. “At art openings, wine is like a sideshow, but now, it will take center stage.”
Future events at Wine by the Bay will also include poetry readings and lectures on the visual arts. But what about the thousands of people currently in the city for the many events and shows that comprise Miami Art Week? For the current crowd, Wine by the Bay is bringing out some of its best wines and works of art by renowned American artists like Andy Warhol, Robert Rauschenberg, Hunt Slonem and Donald Sultan for a special exhibition, running daily from noon until 9 p.m. through December 10th.
- Why I Hate George Jetson | The Guerrilla Framer - September 11, 2015
- 5 Tips for Marketing Through Daily-Deal Websites - August 1, 2015
- Finishing with Style - July 15, 2015
- Pease Pedestals: Displaying Success - July 15, 2015
- Mind Your Margins – More Profit for Happier Customers - June 18, 2015
- The Pursuit of Happiness: Roma Moulding Celebrates 30 Years - April 2, 2014
- URBAN ASHES—Using Salvaged Wood to Make Artful Frames, by Michael Pacitti - September 6, 2013
- Polly Norman’s Prehistoric Ride Through a Lavender Sky - March 13, 2013
- Work of the Week: Johnny Taylor’s The Age of Flight #3 - March 1, 2013
- Do You Want To Count Every Stroke? Or Play Men’s Rules? - February 27, 2013