When Stefano Campanini decided to bring together two of his greatest passions—art and wine—he did more than just drink some Bordeaux and visit an art gallery. Instead, the long-time gallerist—and co-founder of Miami’s Etra Fine Art gallery—brought this fitting duo to the entire Miami art community by opening Wine by the Bay, a fine art and wine boutique located in the heart of downtown Miami.
Situated in a prime location overlooking Miami’s gorgeous Biscayne Bay, Wine by the Bay will further contribute to Miami’s flourishing art scene with a constantly-changing art exhibition and regular wine tastings featuring a selection of wine appropriate for everyone from novices to connoisseurs. “I am looking forward to offering something that everyone enjoys… in an environment where the art can be appreciated by many and in an unintimidating way,” says Campanini. “At art openings, wine is like a sideshow, but now, it will take center stage.”
Future events at Wine by the Bay will also include poetry readings and lectures on the visual arts. But what about the thousands of people currently in the city for the many events and shows that comprise Miami Art Week? For the current crowd, Wine by the Bay is bringing out some of its best wines and works of art by renowned American artists like Andy Warhol, Robert Rauschenberg, Hunt Slonem and Donald Sultan for a special exhibition, running daily from noon until 9 p.m. through December 10th.
- Larson-Juhl Partners with Chelsea Frames for Artexpo New York 2017 - March 9, 2017
- Gallery Spotlight on FrameWorks Miami - January 11, 2017
- From Frustration to Fruition: Five Steps to the Business of Art - January 3, 2017
- Miami Art Week 2016 - November 29, 2016
- Art Scene 2016 - November 22, 2016
- Why I Hate George Jetson | The Guerrilla Framer - September 11, 2015
- 5 Tips for Marketing Through Daily-Deal Websites - August 1, 2015
- Finishing with Style - July 15, 2015
- Pease Pedestals: Displaying Success - July 15, 2015
- Mind Your Margins – More Profit for Happier Customers - June 18, 2015